Nov 20, 2007

BirthDay Party


Well... November, 17th is lovely date - it's my dear sister's Birth Day. All my life is just a waste of time without this day.
I'm so thankful to our parents for this Little Beauty - my sissy. Her name is Valerie, she is so so so so .... Of course it's my holy duty to make her Birth Day party the best party in the WORLD! And I did!
First of all we gathered all her friends and relatives in our small flat and made chic and splendid cooking with endless amount of different (and delicious) salads, first courses, and snacks and so on. Everybody recognized me as the best cook in the area. I did my best!
Then we played different games. For example:



  • all the guests are divided into 2 groups (teams). Both the teams are given the same task - to put on the stage (let it be "Little Red Riding Hood"). The only difference is - the first team makes it like an opera, the second one - like a ballet. Just imagine how fun it is!!!

  • TWISTER. I've already told you about this game.

After "home staying" we went to the bar with billiards and drank extreme coctails with fire and shouting and joy)))


I'm happy because my sister is happy.


"Program" is not the only thing which can make the holiday unforgettable. Presents take a very important place in any event............ TO bE CONTINUED!

No comments: